Published: 14:00 GMT Standard Time - Wednesday 11 January 2012
Sell unwanted items on eBay to raise money for Barnabas Fund
Barnabas Fund could receive between ten and 100 per cent of the proceeds when you sell unwanted items on eBay.
You can choose to donate some or all of the sum received for the goods to Barnabas Fund via our eBay charity page.
Here you can list your item/s in the usual way and specify the percentage of the sale you wish Barnabas Fund to receive. In addition, if you are a UK tax payer, select Gift Aid and 25 per cent will be added to your donation.
Plus, eBay will waive the same percentage of the fees they charge to list (basic insertion fee) and sell (final value fee) the item as the percentage of the sale that you donate to us. So if you donate 50 per cent of your selling price to Barnabas Fund, eBay will waive 50 per cent of your fees.
For more information visit: eBay for charity
- 1Student Fund 00-1031
- 2CAR - Aid for Displaced Christians xx-1172
- 3Solomon Islands - Flood Relief XX-1178
- 4Uganda - Convert Support 56-524
- 5Indonesia - Train Young Christians 22-1154
- 6Burma - Aid for Persecuted Christians 75-763
- 7West Africa Relief Fund 00-568
- 8Egypt - Meals for Sudanese Refugees 48-1138
- 9Tajikistan - Church Building 50-959
- 10Lahore - Christian School 41-1092