Pakistan – Feeding Christian families 41-331
Country/Region: Pakistan, South and East Asia
Many Christians in Pakistan are so poor that they have to send their children out to work to make ends meet. This project provides a monthly food parcel for very needy Christian families.This means the families can afford to send their children to school. With an education the children will be able to get better jobs than their parents had and thus break the cycle of poverty and illiteracy. The cost per family is £18 (US$29) a month. A sponsorship programme is available for Barnabas Fund supporters who can commit themselves to regular help.
- Feed Christian families, change lives for generations in Pakistan - Thursday 25 July 2013
- Barnabas helps feed over 1,000 poor Christian families in Pakistan - Tuesday 26 July 2011
- Barnabas helps family of murdered Christian man in Pakistan - Wednesday 13 July 2011
- Lent Prayer - Pakistan - Thursday 07 April 2011
- Praying for the Persecuted Church in Lent - Pakistan - Friday 19 March 2010