Published: 11:00 GMT Daylight Time - Friday 02 September 2011
Operation Nehemiah: News and Prayer Update #36
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe
Parliamentary inquiry to review freedoms for Christians in UK
A parliamentary inquiry has been launched into the freedoms that exist for Christians within British law.
Chicago attorney addresses freedom of Christians in US
A Christian attorney in Chicago wants to see the law changed so that people in the United States have “more freedom to worship”.
UK: Church building badly damaged in arson attack
Guy Krige at the site of the church
in Salbrook Road
A church in Surrey, England, has been targeted in a suspected arson attack that has left the building badly damaged.
- Pray for Southlands Church in Surrey, England, following the suspected arson attack on their building. Pray that they will get back to normal soon and that God will use this difficult period for His good purposes.
- As the all-parliamentary group implements its inquiry into the freedom of Christians in the UK, pray that there will be a greater awareness of the marginalisation of Christianity and renewed impetus to protect religious freedom.
- Pray that political and church leaders will support the freedom of Christians in the United States and back calls to recognise and preserve America’s Christian identity.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Barnabas weekly newsletter 07 January 2011 - 4 years ago
- 2Barnabas weekly newsletter 14 January 2011 - 4 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 4 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 14 March 2011 - 4 years ago
- 5Barnabas weekly newsletter 25 March 2011 - 3 years ago
- 6Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 3 years ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 08 April 2011 - 3 years ago
- 8Barnabas weekly newsletter 15 April 2011 - 3 years ago
- 9Barnabas weekly newsletter 28 April 2011 - 3 years ago
- 10Barnabas weekly newsletter 06 May 2011 - 3 years ago