Pakistan - Refuge for Girls and Women 41-465
Country/Region: Pakistan, South and East Asia
|The refuge helps Women like Nadia Naira
who was kidnapped, forcibly converted to Islam and married to her Muslim abductor.
Christian women and girls in Pakistan are very vulnerable to violence and abuse from men of the majority faith. A Pakistani Christian organisation provides accommodation for the victims in a safe refuge as well as legal help and counselling.
- Lent Prayer 2013 - Women - Sunday 10 March 2013
- Lent Prayer - Women - Sunday 18 March 2012
- Lent Prayer - Pakistan - Thursday 07 April 2011
- Lent Prayer - Women - Sunday 03 April 2011
- Bringing Hope to Christian Children - Tuesday 20 April 2010
- Praying for the Persecuted Church in Lent - Pakistan - Friday 19 March 2010